OT: Re: Thanks!

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 03:23:40PM -0300, Joe Gofton wrote:
>  Thanks again for making it so I have to get rid of this address
>  and make a new one.

Joe, this is something we all have to cope with. Blaming us or the
Debian crew for some spammer's actions won't help any of us.

I get several hundred spam each day, but 99% of them are pruned by
spamassassin. If it weren't for spamassassin doing most of the pruning
for me (with automatic learning, nice feature btw) I would be as
pissed off as you seem to be. :) I suggest you follow David Palmer's
suggestion and try Spamassassin.

(Now I have tagged my email adress with an identifyer so that I can see
how much spam that will be generated out of this particular posting.)

.../Bosse
--
Bosse Klykken - http://www.klykken.com/~bosse - PGP: 0x570ABB4E
ICQ: 3541816 - We learn from history that we don't learn from history