Re: Thanks!

On 18 Oct 2003 06:39:28 +0800 "David Palmer." <davidpalmer@westnet.com.au> wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 02:23, Joe Gofton wrote:
> >  I just wanted to say thanks for all the spam that I now get.
> >  I sent an email to this list yesterday and now I get hundreds
> >  of spam a day to this address.  Nice.
> >
> >  Thanks again for making it so I have to get rid of this address
> >  and make a new one.
> >
> The spam doesn't emanate from this list.
>
> Apt-get update.
> Apt-get spamassassin.
> Regards,
>
> David.

Besides, it's not spam at all -- It's Swen (that's a virus/worm since the
original poster doesn't seem to know about it).

I just installed YAVR (virus recipes for procmail) since I really don't
want to run a full blown virus scanner on my mail server. YAVR sorts the
viruses/worms that it knows about into separate folders so I can do a quick
visual scan before deleting the entire contents of that folder.

Gerald V. Livingston II

Configure your Email to send TEXT ONLY -- See the following page:
http://expita.com/nomime.html

'74 Kombi (to be renamed - LifeSaver doesn't 'feel' right)
'69 Type 1 - AirBall the Rolling Basket Case
http://www.phorce1.com
http://www.buskatiers.org