Re: Firewall SPAM killer

filtered, then forwarded on, but I was curious if there was any sort of "proxy" style spam filtering software out there? Something like how I have dansguardian/squid set up right now, it takes all the traffic from port 80 and redirects it to be filtered (transparent proxying). So I was thinking some thing like that only in reverse (ie it's a connection from out side the I would be redirecting).

Matt

Messagewall is an smtp email proxy, whose purpose is to block email, and pass along good email to your regular SMTP host.

http://www.messagewall.org/

I am aware of a non official Debian package of this software at

http://ns.linuxhardcore.com/debian/dists/

I hope that helps.

mark