Re: setting up two NICs

Hey thanks!

Everything seems to be working fine now and i am on my way to setting up
shorewall. I feel like a goof for not knowing to leave out the gateway. I
did have static in there rather than dhcp, it was an email typo. But thanks
for the sharp eye. Just to clarify, in this situation i only need to use the
gateway that is given via dhcp and when i tried to assign one to eth1 it was
confusing things?