Re: iptables, gateway and hylafax

Right so its a default gateway rather than just a gateway. Have you set a table to divert the port which you use for faxes to the appropriate machine?

is it supposed to retrieve faxes from outside or are they supposed to be sent to it from outside?

On Mon, 26 May 2003 22:30:43 +0200, David Dumortier Sent a mail to Ken Gilmour stating the following: