What is a good firewall tool?

Greetings list,

I have a firewall/router box (Pentium Pro 200 w/128 MB RAM) running Woody with
a 2.4.20 kernel.  I am currently using Firestarter (since it has a pretty easy
to use GUI and wizard) to build my firewall for me.  My question is what is the
best tool to build firewalls with (aside from actually learning iptables, which
I don't have time for)?

Also, how do I find out how secure my firewall is?  Do I wait and hope I don't
get broken into?

-Roberto Sanchez

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es