HW Requierements+config question

Hi

I just reactivated an old asus p5a MB+ petntium166MHz +64 MB Ram
so two parts:
1.	will this be enough for a vpn gw to service an 802.11b WLAN
(theoretlly 11MB brutto, actuall troughput about 400-500 kByte max)
using gibraltar or mayby self installed debin, I'm not shure yet?
2.	does anybody now if it is possible to make this board boot without
keyboard & graphics card?
	i want to use it with a serial console option, and I do not have a
really suited graphicscard at the moment (64MB radeon is a bit
overpowered for a p166 firewall ;) )and no keyboard i can dedicate to
the fw...
	I do't find any option consearnig this in the bios...like halt on no
erros...
	(one thing that would be nice, but is not nessecary: does anybody now
how to make a atx board boot on power reactivation when there is no bios
otption for it?

thanks in advance, Albert Dengg