ipchains / upgrade to woody

Hi all,

Here we have a firewall running Debian/ipchains. It was running on debian
2.2r5, with all the updates, and last week I upgraded it to woody using apt-
get -f dist-upgrade.  I did it through an ssh session, and it worked
beautifully. The only problem happened when I went to the console to see if
everything was ok: Ipchains start to log everything to the console, making it
virtually unusable. I tried to switch to the other virtual consoles (alt-f1-
f12), but the same happened, everything was logged to all of the consoles.

Ahn, and ipchains is still logging to the log files in /var/log.

Any help in stopping this?
Thanks in advance.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.