Re: dhcp server subnetting

I might be wrong, but for me, you'll have 2 separated sub-nets

1st sub-net :: 10.0.0.1 to 10.0.0.254

2nd sub-net :: 10.0.1.1 to 10.0.1.254

to have 1 only sub-net large enough you have to change the addresses to:

      sub-net :: 10.1.0.1 to 10.1.0.254

hope it can help you.

penguin hugs for everybody.

 Mike Egglestone wrote:

Yeah, my original post had a syntax error.
Forgot the dot zero at the end.

Mike

Quoting IT - Sven Mueller :