Re: Setting up masquerading (not sure where the problem is happening)

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 04:10:31PM -0700, Gary Lucas wrote:
> Ok, got it working.. Major problem was not that I hadn't been useing a
> cross over cable from eth1 to my hub...  Hence no connection...

You can use a crossover cable to a hub; just got to go into the right
port, and press the button right.  I allways but big red tape on both
ends of my crossovers - or big X's on the adapters.  That, And the idiot
lights on adapters and hubs are a good clue if not certain.

have a lot of fun! getting linux to share a DSL connection is worth the
effort; debian makes it easy (cause debian rocks).

aloha,
dave <- used to use redhat professionally (and yggdrazl before that -
kernel 0.99)