Re: Setting up masquerading (not sure where the problem is happening)

Hmm, ok...

I have never had problems getting the box connected to my ISP,  I am haveing
problems getting the ethernet working on eth1...
IE:  No connection between linux box and the pc's it's connected to..

A couple of people have had suggestions that I am going to try later on today.