Re: Simple Setup for xDSL in and a local net

Hello List,

  for the time being I will try to go with shorewall. I did encounter
some problem, but I posted this to the shorewall mailing list, where I
guess it belongs to.

  Thank you very much for your help. Your very responsive feedback was
very valuable to me.

Mariano