Re: ***DEB*: Re: CONGRATULATIONS

Quoting Jason McCarty <bclg@iup.edu>:

> Wow, do I feel lucky. Fellow list-members, we are all rich! Considering
> that this message was spammed to at least several mailing lists, I'd
> guess they reached 10 to 20 thousand people, so they owe out about half
> of Bill Gates' net worth :) I don't know about you, but I plan to donate
> all of mine to Debian. Behold the power of spam.

I tried to fax them for more information like why they say "...You are therefore
instructed, in your own interest, to strictly hold all information in this mail
privy and from public knowledge..." and send the info all over the world, but
their line was busy all day :(

I think I'll have to keep trying until my fax gets through. I don't want to miss
my piece of that pie! Behold the power of a fax ;)
   Joost.