centralize passwords

I am looking for the best way to centralize passwords
of my network, I need:

- To centralize the access to the maquinas nix of the
network, I have read something of NIS and of PAM to
use shadow this I call passwords to him of the system

- That the passwords of the users win of the server
samba are sincronizen better with those of smbpasswd
and even with those of shadow

- That squid autentifique and that the pairs
usuario/password are sincronizen or are the same ones
of the system, since normally a user with a mail
account also has access to the Internet at the moment
use authentication NCSA

Some idea?

Thanks in advance.

Erick Ivaan Lopez Carreon