Re: Debian firewall howto

	Well as the fwbuilder/libfwbuilder maintainer for Debian if
there is a problem I would be most interest'd in hearing about it so I
can test and try to reproduce the error... Currently 1.0.1 is in
testing/woody and 1.0.2 is in unstable/sid... I also have early CVS
versions of 1.0.3 which should be released soon with a new iptables
policy compiler replacing the current one available that I am currently
testing adn working with upstream on...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse