Re: arpwatch patch [was: Re: Firewall Public IP's?]

In article <[🔎] 20020412144336.GA22666@wohnheim.fh-wedel.de>
apb@wohnheim.fh-wedel.de writes:
>On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 01:56:35AM -0700, Blars Blarson wrote:
>> Apply my arpwatch patch if you have more than a couple of interfaces
>> with users.
>
>What exactly does that patch? Where can someone interested find it?

It adds the interface to the arpwatch reports and databases.  Since
there is still one database per interface, the latter doesn't matter
much.  You still need to configure arpwatch to start a process for
each interface.

See open wishlist bug #140504, which has the patch.