Re: DHCP for 2 networks

Ok, I'm still having problems.  The server is running, but the other boxes
on the network are not picking up.  Is there a port that dhcp runs over that
my firewall could be blocking?  I thoughts they used the broadcast
addresses, so I added 255.255.255.255 routes to the interfaces I'm using but
no help there.  I even tried turning off all the firewall rules and
accepting everything but no help.

Does a dhcp client program need to be installed on the other boxes to use
dhcpd info?  They are all basic Debian potato installs.  I though not
because they can get dhcp info from the hardware router I used to use
without installing any extra programs.

Any ideas?
-Tom

Here's my dhcpd.conf:
--snip--
# option definitions common to all supported networks...
option domain-name "prolix.uni.cc";
option domain-name-servers 68.46.192.5;

option subnet-mask 255.255.255.0;
default-lease-time 600;
max-lease-time 7200;

subnet 10.0.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
  range 10.0.0.2 10.0.0.254;
  option broadcast-address 10.0.0.255;
  option routers 10.0.0.1;
}

# The other subnet that shares this physical network
subnet 10.10.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
  range 10.10.0.2 10.10.0.254;
  option broadcast-address 10.10.0.255;
  option routers 10.10.0.1;
}

subnet 192.168.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
  range 192.168.1.0 192.168.1.0;
  option broadcast-address 192.168.1.255;
  option routers 192.168.1.1;
}