Re: connection refused with portfw

Raffael Ferenc wrote:

> > ipmasqadm portfw -f
> > ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $extip 80 -R 192.168.0.7 80
> >
> > Now, when I type the external IP $extip of my_firewall in a browser,
> > it gives me the following message : "the connection was refused when
> > attempting
> > to contact $extip". I expected to be connected to 192.168.0.7 of course.
>

> You have to add the exact route, and ipchains -A forward -j MASQ.
>
> Feco

This does not change the "connection refused".
I've also tryed the following commands :

ipchains -A input -p tcp -d $extip 80 -m 1
ipmasqadm mfw -A -m 1 -r 192.168.0.7

and independtly :

ipchains -A forward -p tcp -d $extip 80 -m 1 -j MASQ
ipmasqadm mfw -A -m 1 -r 192.168.0.7

wich lead to the same result.
Also, I know that the firewall is able to forward and to masq
from the internal network to the internet, by typing
classical apropriate commands.

Samy