connection refused with portfw

Hi everybody,

I have an internal host (192.168.0.7) running Apache on port 80.
I want to forward connections from outside to my_firewall, tcp port 80
to this
internal Apache server.

The firewall runs a 2.2.20 linux kernel, compiled with a lot of options
enabled as
recommended in different HOW-TO and man sections.

So I use the following commands which are accepted by my_firewall
without
any comment, and well listed with the command ipmasqadm portfw -l :

ipmasqadm portfw -f
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $extip 80 -R 192.168.0.7 80

Now, when I type the external IP $extip of my_firewall in a browser,
it gives me the following message : "the connection was refused when
attempting
to contact $extip". I expected to be connected to 192.168.0.7 of course.

I also tryed the ipmasadm mfw tool, combined with an ipchains command
according
to the man ipmasqadm, with exactly the same result.
 And the echo "1">/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward does not change
anything.

Can you help me ?
Thanks a lot,
Samy