Re: Soft-Pk VPN Client through firewall

Hi,

2 things to check: firewalling and NAT.

Firwall: open port udp 500, you'll only be able to have one client inside for that
same destination ip address (source and dst port for isakmp messages are udp 500).
Open protocol number 50 and 51 (layer 4 protocols, on top of IP).

NAT: You have to offer from the VPN client an identitity which is the NAT'es address and
not the internal address or the negociation will fails.

All of this is about IPSec, i suppose this is what you talk about.

Hope that help

JeF