NAT and H323

(sorry for the not plain text mail I send again as a plain text)
----- Original Message -----
From: Kálmán Czibók
To: debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 9:31 PM
Subject: NAT and H323

Hi Everybody,

I work a multi-place wide network with windows clients, firewalling Debian.
My problem is to solve pass through the firewall H323 protocol or any other
video conferencing uses 3 ports (video,audio,commands) the best way is
Netmeeting. I use NAT. I have read the simple NAT doesnt support the H323
protocol. Is there person who can give me the simplest way to solve this
problem. I think the one way could be an internal microsoft proxy server
what shares internet  access between the internal machines and pass the
appropriate ports to internal proxy. But  I know this is not the best
solution. I want to solve this with only Linux. Note I never worked this
yet.
Pls. give me the best solution if you  have one.

Thanks,

Kalman