Re: Searching for an appropriate iptables script

This is a real bummer, I guess I will look at another of the simple packages. I'm running agt on quite a few machines I have built for friends on cable modems/dsl and at my last job...

Loren

BTW: I did find that seg-fault error and after that, simply made sure I had an extra blank line in all the config files.