Re: Searching for an appropriate iptables script

Jeff,

I have found an incredibly simple system, that some day should be put into a debian package. it's call "agt" and can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/agt/ It installs the configuration files in /boot/fw and they are very well commented as to the format required. Read them, they are not long and have a lot of useful information in them. (you can change the location of these files in the Makefile and defs.h)
Makefile:CONF_PATH = /boot/fw    or wherever you want it.
defs.h:#define AGT_DIR "/boot/fw" make this the same as above.

If you want something that is downloaded, built, configured and running in 10 minutes with no prior knowledge of it... Some day this package might be put into a debian package. It's just a simple no-frills firewall system for machines on cable/dsl/etc... that make NAT configuration simple.

Hope this helps,
Loren Jordan