Re: SSh

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Ivan Chillon wrote:

> Ragazzi vorrei utilizzare l' SSH per l'accesso remoto sul mio FW.
> Qualcuno di voi sa darmi un aiutino su dove trovarlo ed installarlo sotto
> "bleaa" NT e W2000?

For those of us who do not speak Italian, the above reads, more or less:
"I want to use SSH to remotely access my firewall. Can somebody help me
to find a suitable version for WinNT and Win2K and to install it?"

One possibe answer is the following: use any web search engine to locate
the Teraterm Pro SSH plugin. Teraterm itself and the plugin are free, and
work well.

In Italiano: usa qualche motore di ricerca per trovare il plugin SSH per
Teraterm Pro. Sia Teraterm che il plugin sono gratuiti.

Ciao
Giacomo

Giacomo Mulas <gmulas@ca.astro.it, giacomo.mulas@tin.it>

OSSERVATORIO  ASTRONOMICO
Str. 54, Loc. Poggio dei Pini * 09012 Capoterra (CA)

Tel.: +39 070 71180 216     Fax : +39 070 71180 222

"When the storms are raging around you, stay right where you are"
                         (Freddy Mercury)