Re: Fw: Wiadomo¶æ nie mog³a byæ dostarczona

On 2001-12-19, Ryan White wrote:

>Why do I get this message EVERY time I post to this list. Is it some kind of
>vacation thing? Is anyone else getting this?

Here goes the translation of message you have shown:
"Sorry, but your message with subject "Re: UDP NAT [Nat to DNS
Server]" could not be delivered to the recipient ("Tomek Zubilew"
<lincek@ahoj.pl>). It is caused because his/her quota got exceeded,
try again later"

Looks like you're getting bounces from ahoj.pl's mailer-daemon.

Hope it helps,
 s.

--
(0>  Jakub Jankowski  [url]: s.atn.pl   "Beauty is skin deep;
//\   shasta@IRCnet   [uin]: 70171776    ugly goes right