Delivery Failure: Re: iptables + icq

Your message, Re: iptables + icq,
was not delivered to the following recipient:
evosloo@xsinet.co.za

Reason: System error: Please re-send your message later.
Recipient: evosloo@xsinet.co.za

--- Begin Message ---
Are you masquerading?  I found the easiest way to get icq to
work through IP-masquerading was to use a SOCKS proxy:

apt-get install socks4

:)

Paul.

> hi !
>
> i am not able to send or receive files per icq.
>
> i am able to send messages, contacts and urls, but no files.
>
> thanks for help, martin

Paul Haesler
paul@anti-tank.mine.nu      icq: 74142604

    "We are the Steely-Pips and we have no fear, no
     spats in our vats, no rules, no schools, no gloom,
     no evil influence of the moon, for we have a machine,
     a dream of a machine, with springs and gears and
     perfect in every respect."

     Stanislaw Lem, The Cyberiad (Trurl's Prescription)