Re: Is this risky business?

You're looking for the NetBIOS stuff, ports 137, 138, and 139 (tcp and udp). I've got a bunch of this stuff rolling around inside the internal network, but have it blocked both coming and going on the firewall.

However, you frighten me in asking which ports to block. By default you should block ALL ports and then allow in only the ones you decide are absolutely necessary.

You'll find that a "default-deny" stance is much more secure and easily maintainable than forever chasing down ports to deny.