Re: Re[4]: Firewall in an internet-caffe

That's exactly right, Arne ... the key word is "assume". You and I (and
others) have been guessing about important details of this guy's setup. All
I've been trying to do is make my guesses explicit rather than hidden
assumptions in my answers. What we really need is for him to describe the
setup a bit more precisely and completely.

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com