ipmasqadm portfw

I recall its something to do with ICMP redirects, or a similar concept.

----- Forwarded by Vince Mulhollon/Brookfield/Norlight on 05/21/2001 03:35
PM -----

                    "Gabriele
                    Gaspardis"             To:     <debian-firewall@lists.debian.org>
                    <gaspardis@tisc        cc:     (bcc: Vince Mulhollon/Brookfield/Norlight)
                    alinet.it>             Fax to:
                                           Subject:     ipmasqadm portfw
                    05/21/2001
                    03:15 PM
                    Please respond
                    to "Gabriele
                    Gaspardis"

I built a linux firewall with a kernel 2.2.17 (debian potato).
I try to use ipmasqadm portfw to forward the external machine www port to
the internal server with this command:
- ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $EXTADDR 80 -R 172.16.0.3 80
I used a completly open ipchains configuration with masquerade for the
internal network. I also enabled ipforwarding.
When I connect to the external address from an Internet machine, I obtain
the correct forwarding to the internal address, but when I try to connect
from one of the internal computer (172.16.0.2) with a browser it response
that is 'Unable to connect the remote host!".
Can anyone explain me what is the problem?
Thanks.