name server on firewall box?

Hi!

I'm about to change ISPs for my ISDN dial-up account. My new ISP uses dynamic
name server address assignment (W*****s style).

I want to run the minium of services on my router/firewall. In the current
setup the DNS server is on another box. It resolves the local names and
forwards other requests to the ISP's name servers.

With the new ISP it seems I don't have any choice but to move the name server
to the router/firewall machine to set the IPs after dial-up.

Is this advisable or should I find a method to communicate the name server
IPs from the router/firewall on the other box?

Thanks!

- Christian