Firewall Eval.

Thanks to the help from this list (and the docs back online for iptables) I have my firewall built.

I just want to ask how my setup rates with the rest of the people on the list.  Here is the map:

Internet <-> router <----> firewall <----> servers
             x.x.x.32/27                   10.0.0.0/24

                    x.x.x.34 <-> 10.0.0.34
			 .62 <-> 10.0.0.62

I have a T1 with a /27 address range.  I have put all my server on a 10.0.0.0/24.  I'm using the firewall system to forward selected ports to the servers.  I also have the firewall blocking ports in and out, like netbios.

Is there anything else that I should be looking at or have missed?

--