Re: netstat -M for SNAT/DNAT

    Cory> Is there a new version of netstat in testing/unstable that
    Cory> will show me NATted connections?  Or another way/console
    Cory> utility to show them to me?  netstat -a does not currently
    Cory> display them.

FYI: the version of netstat in unstable/sid doesn't show masq'ed
connections either:

@phoenix:[/home/ssahmed] uname -a
Linux phoenix 2.4.1 #1 Sun Feb 18 18:16:40 EST 2001 i686 unknown
@phoenix:[/home/ssahmed] netstat -M
netstat: no support for `ip_masquerade' on this system.
Exit 1
@phoenix:[/home/ssahmed] dpkg -l | grep net-tools
ii  net-tools      1.58-2         The NET-3 networking toolkit

Time to bug the upstream author.

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com