netstat -M for SNAT/DNAT

Hi,

I'm learning how to setup iptables so I can upgrade my 2.2.x masquerading firewall to a 2.4.x NATting firewall.

On the current kernel, the command:
netstat -M
will show me the current masquearded connections that 'netstat -a' does not show.

On the new system (stable w/ iptables 1.1.2, and 2.4.1 kernel) netstat -M reports no support for ip_masuerade in this system (right).

Is there a new version of netstat in testing/unstable that will show me NATted connections?  Or another way/console utility to show them to me?  netstat -a does not currently display them.

Thanks!
Cory