Re: ipchains question

"Noah L. Meyerhans" wrote:

Ok, but the question is if a packet from Internet can reach my Real_IPs
that are behind the firewall? That is, how the linux box knows that a
packet from External IP to Real_IP7 has to travel eth0 -> eth1 -> hub.

 ROUTER----------(eth0:Real_IP2)- Linux ------
(Real_IP1)                          |        |
                    (eth1:Real_IP3) |        | (eth2:Internal_IP1)
                                 |     HUB      |
                                  (Real_IP7)

--
:%s/Micros~1/GNU\/Linux/g^M