Firewall with dynamic IP

Hi all,

I have a stupid problem with my firewall.
It's very simple (no DMZ) and it has a dynamic IP.
Everything works fine. However, I would like to be
able to know what's the new IP of my firewall when I'm
away.

Nothing runs of the firewall except ssh2 and syslogd
(oh, well there is cron, portmap, tcplogd and a few others, but
no ftp, telnet, web, rlogin, mail... no services basically).

So, how to get the firewall new IP when it changes?

If I can retrieve the IP from an inside box, I can simply
mail it to an outside account. But how to retrieve this
address automatically, simply and securely?

Sincerely,
Julien