MASQ: failed TCP/UDP checksum?
- To: "Firewallers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: MASQ: failed TCP/UDP checksum?
- From: "Paul Tod Rieger" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:53:37 -0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Messages like this:
Jun 12 14:46:59 kernel: MASQ: failed TCP/UDP checksum from 188.8.131.52!
have been appearing lately. Most of them have been regarding
184.108.40.206. This IP resolves to 220.127.116.11.homestead.com, so I
figure some user is checking their homepage.
What might be causing the problem (and is it something homestead.com should
know about)? An unsupported protocol?
Thanks for any info!