Re: Ipchains Questions

i really dont think you know what yer talkin about :)

what do u mean by 'stealth' ????

the firewall i set on your box will not affect outgoing traffic in any
way.  and as for blocking 139, it is blocking it, showing it as 'closed'
is GOOD, that is what would show up if there was nothing running on that
port.

nate