Re: Debian (source) pkg for current netfilter distribution?

"Ralf G. R. Bergs" <rabe@RWTH-Aachen.DE> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> I can't seem to find a Debian netfilter source package in the Debian package
> directory anymore.
>
> Why is this? Has it been removed? Where can I find the Debian source package
> or patches to make the std. distro Debian-aware?

I have taken Tommi Virtanen's <tv@debian.org> netfilter_0.1.12 changes and
applied them to the current ntefilter 0.1.17 tree, and am compiling
and testing it now.

If you'd like, I'll make the (unofficial, non-maintainer, non-upload)
debs available to you.  Reply if you want to try it.