Debian (source) pkg for current netfilter distribution?

Hi there,

I can't seem to find a Debian netfilter source package in the Debian package
directory anymore.

Why is this? Has it been removed? Where can I find the Debian source package
or patches to make the std. distro Debian-aware?

Thanks,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\