Re: Redirecting http traffic to a different machine

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, Christian Winkler wrote:

> > The best solution I found at the time was to use
> > a program called redir. What this does is it forwards
>
> Try the package rinetd, this does exactly what you want
> to do. In contrast to redir it is much easier to configure
> and does not crash :-).

I have tried redir, but unfortunately, original client ip will be
translated into redir-machine's ip, making web log virtually
unusable.

I suspect rinetd do that too. So we choose ipnatadm instead,
to preserve that very valuable ip source info

-- andika