Re: IP fw-in deny (web-enabled monitor?)

> kernel: IP fw-in deny eth0 UDP 192.168.4.1:68 255.255.255.255:67 L=328
> S=0x00 I=53838 F=0x0000 T=128

OK, now that I have an idea of what these are, I'm tired of seeing them
(and they could distract me from seeing important messages).  Will
moving my LAN to some other 192.168 subnet keep them from appearing?

Or should I filter them out with "grep -v" or such?  This leads to
another question, one more relevant to the list:

Are there any web-enabled apps that would allow me to monitor my server
from a web browser on another machine?  My firewall is also a webserver,
so I'd like to use that capability to check the console and other logs.

Thanks for any more help!

Tod