?bug in masquerade? (big ftp)

Hello!

I use Linux as mail server and inet server for a lan of Windozes, with
masquerade and a firewall

My problem is I can not download big ftp through the firewall (to a Windoze
with Netscape 4.5 from inet)

I can download 1.8MBytes or less, but not 3.8 or so...

The trasfer stops just when time down shows 0:00 and only 2K are left,
the conection does not close and Netscape still waits (forever)

My firewall is right, I can do everything else right (surf, mail) from the
Windozes...

I USE: Debian 2.0 and kernel standard 2.0.34 without recompile.

Thanks and best regards,

--
Manel Marin   e-mail: uni00771@pc-internet.com