Re: IPmasq from 2.0 to slink, and what about aliases..?

This may be a little blurry too :)

I had similar problems a couple months ago, decided that it was time to really
dig into IPCHAINS and eventually wrote my own firewall scripts.  Figured it was
my ignorance and/or playing with the unstable branch.  Interestingly enough I set
up dial-up system for a business (and boy do I wish the day when modems are
relics would arrive) recently and upgraded the kernel to 2.2 while staying
completely within stable branch.  Same problem.  However it was fixable by
running the ipmasq script again (which was happening for all of my ppp
connections anyway).