Re: Accessing machines behind a firewall

I have used a couple of different redirectors, redir being the most successful,
and have noticed one undesirable side-effect, it doesn't log who connected but
instead the IP of the forwarding machine. Now I know that would be the most
obvious side-effects, but I was wondering if anyone knew of something out there
that would/could use the originating information (like the IP) of the requesting
machine and not just the machine in the middle? Or am I just asking way too much
out of these redirection programs?

- Ken