Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 21:16:16 +0100
From: Chris Lamb
To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: Bits from the DPL (May 2017)

Dear fellow developers,

Upcoming «stretch» release
==========================

In case you have missed it, the tireless Release Team have announced
they plan to release «stretch» on June 17th![7]  Do re-read over
their announcement as it contains some important deadlines.

We should celebrate all our effort however; please check the release
party page[8] on the Debian Wiki for an event near you. If there are
none currently arranged for your area, please jump in and arrange one.

  [7] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2017/05/msg00002.html
  [8] https://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyStretch

See you next month!

Regards,