Re: Meeting in Oliviers cafe in Utrecht, August 4th, 12 o'clock

On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 09:40:02AM +0200, Jaap Eldering wrote:

||  I'd like to join in if that's still possible. I'm not a DD, but active
||  Debian user and know some of you. I'll get my key slips ready ;-)

I'm sure the cafe has another seat for you.

See you tomorrow.                                     Vincent.
--
Vincent Zweije <vincent@zweije.nl>   | "If you're flamed in a group you
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~zweije/>      | don't read, does anybody get burnt?"