Re: Meeting in Oliviers cafe in Utrecht, August 4th, 12 o'clock

(CC debian-private)

Hi everybody,

This is just a reminder for our lunch at Saturday with an updated list
of participants. I'll be offline most of the time during the next days.

Jelmer Vernooij (DD)
Jeroen Dekkers
Jeroen Schot
Joost van Baal-Ilić (DD)
Olivier Sessink (bluefish, jailkit)
Saúl Ibarra Corret
Thijs Kinkhorst (DD)
Thomas Hood
Vincent Zweije
Daniel Leidert (myself, DD)
(Egon Willighagen (chemistry development kit (CDK), jmol)
(Martijn van Brummelen)

PS: Don't forget you key fingerprints, if you need a key signature.
http://www.debian.org/events/keysigning
http://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/

Looking forward to meet you!
Regards, Daniel

Am Mittwoch, den 25.07.2012, 13:15 +0200 schrieb Daniel Leidert:
> Minor update:
>
> Am Sonntag, den 22.07.2012, 12:32 +0200 schrieb Daniel Leidert:
>
> > As promised, here the mail to everybody who signaled interest in joining
> > a meeting in Utrecht (lunch, key signing, discussion, having fun :)). I
> > reserved a dish for 10 people for
> >
> > 	12 o'clock, August the 4th 2012 (Saturday)
> >
> > in Oliviers cafe (http://utrecht.cafe-olivier.be/)
> >
> > 	Belgisch Bier Cafe Olivier Utrecht
> > 	Achter Clarenburg 6a, Utrecht
[snip]