Re: Meet some DDs and key signature between August 3rd to 6th in Delft/Utrecht

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 01:17:51PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:

||  So I would do an online reservation for Oliviers for 5-8 people for
||  August 4th, 12 o'clock and send a personal mail to all interested
||  parties as soon as I have the confirmation.

I'm on holiday so mostly lurking, but I'll probably be there too.

Ciao.                                                    Vincent.
--
Vincent Zweije <vincent@zweije.nl>   | "If you're flamed in a group you
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~zweije/>      | don't read, does anybody get burnt?"