Re: Meet some DDs and key signature between August 3rd to 6th in Delft/Utrecht

Hi Daniel,

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 09:30:39AM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> [Please keep me in CC; I'm not subscribed to the list]
>
> I'm going to Delft in August and I would like to meet some DDs from Delft,
> Utrecht and the surrounding area - I hope, my host, the bluefish and
> jailkit author Olivier Sessink, can arrange a day-trip to Utrecht (August
> 4th or 5th). If you guys have some time, maybe we can meet for lunch,
> discussion and key signing or so?

Excellent idea!  Count me in.

Please allow me to suggest http://utrecht.cafe-olivier.be/ as a meeting
point.

 Belgisch Bier Cafe Olivier Utrecht
 Achter Clarenburg 6a, Utrecht
 030 - 236 78 76

In Utrecht City Center, one can easily walk from Utrecht Central Railwaystation
to this pub.  They serve meals.  Haven't tried those yet.  Their collection of
beers is pretty good; and the location is beautiful.

What's your ETA @ Utrecht?

Bye,

Joost

--
While coffee is essentially a solution, espresso is at once a
solution, a suspension of solids, and an emulsion [...]  It is