Re: Doelencafe, Schouwburgplein, Rotterdam, vr 2008-04-11, from 19:00 till late: keysigning, chatting, beer

On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 10:05:35PM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:

||  > I propose to meet at Doelencafé, Schouwburgplein 52, Rotterdam (Tel:
||  > (010) 4148688, http://www.doelencafe.nl/begin.htm, Open till 2:00 am.)
||  > at 19:00 (for those who'd like to eat), or later (for those who'd like
||  > to drink only.)
||  that sounds fine to me, as does Danny's proposal (but I think it would
||  be better to decide for a café/pub in advance such that people can
||  easily join in later).  Please let me know before friday 8h30 in the
||  morning, as it is not sure that I will have internet access in Rotterdam.

I intend to be there too.  I've added the meeting to biglumber:

    http://biglumber.com/x/web?sl=232

and I'm sending a CC to those in Rotterdam.

Ciao.                                                  Vincent.
--
Vincent Zweije <zweije@xs4all.nl>    | "If you're flamed in a group you
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~zweije/>      | don't read, does anybody get burnt?"